The Puro Ventures Limited t/a Speedy Freight (“PVL” or “Company”), is a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number 05822614, whose registered address is at Unit 2 The Pavilions, Cranford Drive, Knutsford Business Park, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 8ZR.
Maintaining the security of your data and your right to privacy is a priority to PVL. We will handle your personal data legally and fairly at all times and we will be transparent about what data we collect about you and how we use it.
This Policy applies to information we collect through the Services, including, but not limited to.
- On our Website;
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and PVL, whether direct email, text communications, or through our Website or Applications;
- Through any non-browser-based interaction between you and PVL.
- At any PVL physical locations.
This Policy does not apply to information collected by:
- PVL offline (except as noted above) or through any other means, including on any other website operated by PVL or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on our Website, or Application.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it.
Person Under the Age of 18
Our Services are not intended for persons under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to PVL in connection with our Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information to PVL in connection with Services offered. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a person under 18 we will delete that information. If we determine that a customer is under the age of 18, we will immediately terminate the associated account and delete any information provided. If you believe we might have any information from or about a person under 18, please contact us at:
2450 Lakeside Pkwy #150-215, Flower Mound, TX 75022
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information. We do not knowingly collect any information from person under the age of 18.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as first and last name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address, browser type, account information, such as usernames and passwords, usage data, device identifying information, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- You may decide to share your first and last name, date of birth, location, email address, phone number, biometric information, username and password, and the state in which you reside when you create an account to log in to our network (“Account”). We need this information to set up your Account, verify your identity, and provide you with our Services;
- When you use our Website, Application(s), and/or Services, or pay and/or deposit funds into your Account, we may collect all information necessary to complete the transaction and provide you with PVL’s Services, including your name, address, email address, phone number, credit or debit card information and other billing information, social security number, tax documents, and records of the products and goods or services you purchased, obtained, or considered;
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via email, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content provided in the email, in order to send you a reply, provide customer and technical support, improve and optimize the Services, satisfy our legal obligations, enforce our contracts, and address any existing or anticipated disputes;
- We may collect certain biometric information which you may upload, including, but not limited to a profile photo, with data derived from the photo you upload and username you choose for your public profile page including in connection with our Services. When you utilize our Services, other users may be able to see the information you selected for your Profile.
- If you tell us where you are (e.g., by allowing your mobile device to send us your location or by otherwise permitting us to geolocate you), we may store and use that information to verify your eligibility to use our Services, to comply with relevant laws, and for fraud prevention purposes.
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website, Application or other platforms associated with our Services. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and web beacons.
Information You Provide to PVL.
The information we collect on or through our Website, Applications, Services, or communications with you may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Services or requesting further goods or services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website, Applications, or other platform(s).
- Information that you provide within our Services or Applications to establish an account.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us or provide us with feedback.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Services and of the fulfillment of your participation in any Services.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, Application, or other platform, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website, Application, or Services with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, Application, or Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, Website, Application, or Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer, device, and internet connection, including the hardware models, operating systems and versions, software, file names and versions, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device motion information, and mobile network information. If you have downloaded our mobile Application, we may also collect certain information from your mobile device, including information about how you use the Application(s). This information is generally used to help us deliver relevant information to you. In the event our Application crashes on your mobile device, we will also receive information about your mobile device model software version and device carrier, which allows us to identify and fix bugs, provide other technical support, and improve and optimize the performance of our Application.
- In order to improve, personalize, and optimize our Services and meet our legal obligations, we may automatically track certain information about your visits to and usage of our Website, Application, and Services, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), device identifier, domain name, clickstream data, referring/exist pages, geolocation, and a date/time stamp for your visit. We also use this information to analyze trends, administer the Website, gather demographic information about our user base, deliver advertising, perform research, provide technical and customer support, inform our product development efforts, protect our legal rights, address disputes, and prevent our Services from being used to commit harmful or unlawful activities, including fraud. Some of this information may also be collected so that when you use the Website, Application, or Services again, we will be able to recognize you and optimize your experience accordingly.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to one of our platforms.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information below.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
What to do if you don’t want cookies to be set or want them to be removed?
If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings on your computer or other device you’re using to access our services. If you use our Website without changing your browser settings, or if you click the “Accept” button on our website page regarding cookies, we’ll assume that you’re happy to receive all cookies on the Website and that you have provided consent by such actions or conduct. Most browsers also provide functionality that lets you review and erase cookies, including our Website cookies. Please note that the Website may not work properly without cookies.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and our Services to you.
- To improve our Website and/or Application.
- To provide you with other PVL products and/or services.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To notify you about changes to our Website and/or Application
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website and/or Application.
- To provide customer support.
- For internal recordkeeping.
- For market research.
- To investigate, deter, and protect against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
- To inform you about promotions, events, and news related to our Website and/or Application.
- To contact you with respect to our Website and/or Application.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods/ services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact us at [email protected] or check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates
- To our employees on a need-to-know basis.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by PVL about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- From time to time, we may also need to share your information with professional advisers, including lawyers, auditors, bankers, insurers and consultants, in order to obtain advice or other professional services from them. Such advisers are bound by legal and/or contractual duties of confidentiality and other prohibitions against disclosure of personal information.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of PVL, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order/registration form) or Contact by email or phone. You can also always opt out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile, by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to [email protected].
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt out by sending us an email stating your request to [email protected]. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website at www.thenai.org/opt-out/.
Third Party Links On Our Site
Opt-Out Of Communications
You may opt-out of receiving promotional e-mail communication from us by sending us an e-mail at Privacy@ speedyfreight.com, or by clicking the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of our emails that we send to you. Please note that you will not be able to opt-out of transactional e-mail communication, such as communication related to your account activities.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet or other electronic method is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to us. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Some states provide their residents with a limited right to opt- out of certain personal information sales. Residents who wish to exercise this sale opt-out rights may submit a request to this designated address: 2450 Lakeside Pkwy #150-215, Flower Mound, TX 75022. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements.
2450 Lakeside Pkwy #150-215, Flower Mound, TX 75022