Business Development Manager | Texas
This role is responsible for growing top line sales, market share, and bottom-line profit. They do that by prospecting and generating new business by selling all the benefits of the Speedy Freight service to new customers in an enthusiastic, motivated, and passionate manner. The highly targeted role will be responsible for making out bound sales calls, updating CRM, generating new business leads through prospecting, and delivering a high service lead approach.
Responsibilities & Objectives
- Prospect and generate own leads through an existing database of businesses/research and build a pipeline of potential new business utilizing the company CRM.
- Build relationship with and Win new business opportunities to overall increase revenue and profit.
- Manage a portfolio of existing business to ensure customers are spending to their maximum potential.
- Create and manage a pipeline of opportunities to increase growth, while retaining healthy profit.
- Work collaboratively with the operations team to build tailored, sustainable, and profitable solutions for your customers.
- Analyze customer data and market research to give yourself the best potential chance of winning new/additional business.
- Use all the above to hit/exceed monthly sales targets and hit weekly KPIs.
- Update CRM system with accurate data and activity
- Discuss service offering with prospects to generate interest.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of staff and clients.
- Good work ethic and hungry to learn and develop themselves.
- Experience working in a proactive sales or cold calling role
- Experience of generating own sales leads
- Experience of working towards and hitting targets & KPIs
- Good administration and organization skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Influencing and negotiations
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage conflicting priorities.
- Articulate with a confident manner.
- Smart and professional attitude
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Package: $50,000.00 base plus commission and bonuses, medical benefits, 401k contribution
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Experience: B2B sales: 2 years
Work Location: In person
Interested? Send your CV to [email protected]